Monday, August 22, 2005

 

Getting Started

Thought I might as well get started. It is less than two weeks before our trip begins.

Irene and I are celebrating our 35 anniversary this year and wanted to do something different. Irene picked last time so this was my turn.

We have always wanted a trip out west, so why not now. My little addition to the plan was to make it a road trip and do it in a MINI Cooper. So that is what this will be about, a 3 and a half week journey to the American Southwest, 5200 miles in a MINI with a checkered top.

Comments:
Your butts will be sleeping before Wisconsin!
 
I am looking forward to your road logs!
 
Have a great trip:)

Mary
 
Mark, When in Moab...see if the MINI can climb rocks!!! A MINI rock crawler!!

You and Irene have a great trip!!
Kim
 
Mark great pictures, what kind of mileage are you getting, how many miles so far? Joe Peter
 
Can't type much - laughing too hard! Keep the messages coming! Pearson
 
the mincooper now is releasing a station wagon. I think I will wait for the SUV. Joe Peter
 
Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?